Coolest website ever! Dorkass. Learn more about this site and it's features. Be nice... or not. Maybe I'll respond.
Stuff Most People Don't Share
Random thoughts... similar to a journal.
Places I've been.
My wonderful ego driven camera phone pictures.
Variety of pictures I've taken.
Video of... you guessed it... ME.
Basically... my favorite things.
Other sites I belong to.
Important dates.
LISTS

Monday, September 25, 2006

Damn I Love

Aside from family and friends… I really really love the following…

  1. A Great night sleep
  2. Morning Love :)
  3. Smell of BBQ
  4. Tahoe mornings (the backdrop and clean crisp air)
  5. Early stages of a relationship (the kind that gives you butterflies)
  6. Sunsets (i'm so gay sometimes)
  7. A good buzz (not drunk, but almost)
  8. Fresh shave, haircut, tan, groom and shower.
  9. Cooking (especially for someone I care about)
  10. Boneless buffalo wings (chili’s)

More Amore...

  • Candlelit baths
  • Manchengo cheese
  • Sparkling water
  • Rainy days (by the fire, watching movies, drinking wine)
  • Sushi
  • Spinach Artichoke Dip from CPK
  • Smell of gas
  • Vintage posters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home