Coolest website ever! Dorkass. Learn more about this site and it's features. Be nice... or not. Maybe I'll respond.
Stuff Most People Don't Share
Random thoughts... similar to a journal.
Places I've been.
My wonderful ego driven camera phone pictures.
Variety of pictures I've taken.
Video of... you guessed it... ME.
Basically... my favorite things.
Other sites I belong to.
Important dates.
LISTS

Monday, August 07, 2006

Pick-Up Lines

Use at your own risk. Pick-up lines are not really my thing, but if they were...

  1. You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.
  2. Can I flirt with you?
  3. I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
  4. I can sense that you're a terrific lover, and it intimidates me a little.
  5. Do you want to come to my place get some pizza and fuck? [No!] "What, you don't like pizza?"
  6. Hi, my name is [name], how do you like me so far?
  7. Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?
  8. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
  9. So....How am I doin'?
  10. Ask a woman for the time. "11:12? So today is August 17,2006, at 11:12 PM, thanks I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met you."


More Worthy Pick-Up Lines:

  • Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
  • If I followed you home, would you keep me?
  • You must be a hell of a thief 'cause you stole my heart from across the room.
  • Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
  • Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers.
  • Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I've been searching for!
  • Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boy/girlfriend?
  • Be unique and different, say yes.
  • Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
  • I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down.
  • As you walk by, turn around and say: Excuse me, did you just touch my ass? [No.] Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home