Coolest website ever! Dorkass. Learn more about this site and it's features. Be nice... or not. Maybe I'll respond.
Stuff Most People Don't Share
Random thoughts... similar to a journal.
Places I've been.
My wonderful ego driven camera phone pictures.
Variety of pictures I've taken.
Video of... you guessed it... ME.
Basically... my favorite things.
Other sites I belong to.
Important dates.
LISTS

Monday, August 28, 2006

Lies I Tell Myself

Let's be honest... we all kid ourself in some way or another. Me being real.

  1. Don't care what people think.
  2. Can have just as much fun without drinking.
  3. All the sun exposure is not going to effect my skin later in life.
  4. Don't snore... ever.
  5. Not eating fruits or vegetables is okay.
  6. Should be in the NFL. (truly believe this... without a doubt)
  7. I'm okay to drive. (unacceptable)
  8. Hair is just as thick as it was in high school.
  9. They're just friends. (ha... you'd think i'd learn)
  10. Not too old for myspace.

More Lies:

  • It's perfectly normal for a grown ass man to play video games.
  • Never have bad breath.
  • I'll be ready to go again in 10 minutes.
  • I'll do it later.
  • Losing doesn't bother me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home