Coolest website ever! Dorkass. Learn more about this site and it's features. Be nice... or not. Maybe I'll respond.
Stuff Most People Don't Share
Random thoughts... similar to a journal.
Places I've been.
My wonderful ego driven camera phone pictures.
Variety of pictures I've taken.
Video of... you guessed it... ME.
Basically... my favorite things.
Other sites I belong to.
Important dates.
LISTS

Monday, July 31, 2006

IM Lingo

Someone had to school me on the lingo so i'm just returning the favor.

  1. NP... No Problem
  2. LMK... Let Me Know
  3. TMI... Too Much Info
  4. YT... You There?
  5. Y?... Yes?
  6. TTLY... Talk to You Later
  7. LMAO... Laughing My Ass Off
  8. OTP... On the Phone
  9. TTFN... Ta Ta for Now
  10. WFH... Working from Home

More Worthy FYI's...

  • FO... Fuck Off.
  • WU... What Up? or WUH - What Up Hoe.
  • BRB... Be Right Back.
  • LOL... Laugh Out Load.
  • WTF... What the Fuck.
  • OOO... Out of Office.
  • FB... Fucking Bitch.
  • DB... Dumb Bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home