Coolest website ever! Dorkass. Learn more about this site and it's features. Be nice... or not. Maybe I'll respond.
Stuff Most People Don't Share
Random thoughts... similar to a journal.
Places I've been.
My wonderful ego driven camera phone pictures.
Variety of pictures I've taken.
Video of... you guessed it... ME.
Basically... my favorite things.
Other sites I belong to.
Important dates.
LISTS

Monday, August 21, 2006

Biggest Pet Peeves

Most are minor annoyances, some are borderline hatred.

  1. Hippies... I don’t know what it is about hippies that irritates me soo. I think it’s because most are elitists. If you don’t live your life according to them you’re against Mother Nature. F that.
  2. Bachelorette Parties... No… you can’t have my underwear. No… I’m not going give you a lap dance. Yes… you do look stupid wearing those penises on your head.
  3. Fake Lesbians... I realize I’m in the minority here, but I can’t stand when chicks think they look sexy dancing and kissing on each other. I guess I’m just not into fake.
  4. uPpeR loWEr Case Writing... I don’t get it. Do you really think that looks cool?
  5. 24 Hour Fitness... Anyone and everyone associated with 24 hour fitness. If you've ever been in one you know what i mean.
  6. Blue Tooth Headset... People that wear cell phone earpieces when they're NOT talking. Sooo lame.
  7. Super Loud Ringer... Especially when it’s a dumb ass song. Even worse when they purposely don't answer, but let it keep ringing.
  8. Bananas... The smell makes me gag. Seriously… just never eat them around me. Ever.
  9. Flakes... If you say you're going to do something... do it.
  10. Shi Tzu Dog Owners... Mainly directed at the Paris wannabes. Stop. You're trying waaaay too hard. (No offense Stacy and Marla)

More Pet Peeves:

  • Ridiculously Loud Car MusicNobody cares how loud your stereo is. You’re not cool.
  • 1000 myspace friendsPlease… you barely know 30 of them. And of those 30, you talk to ten… if that.
  • Strong perfume/cologneThe kind that gives you a headache.
  • Food on the airplaneSmelling up the whole damn plane. Either eat it before you get on or when they serve the meals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home