Coolest website ever! Dorkass. Learn more about this site and it's features. Be nice... or not. Maybe I'll respond.
Stuff Most People Don't Share
Random thoughts... similar to a journal.
Places I've been.
My wonderful ego driven camera phone pictures.
Variety of pictures I've taken.
Video of... you guessed it... ME.
Basically... my favorite things.
Other sites I belong to.
Important dates.
LISTS

Monday, September 11, 2006

I Hate

I realize "hate" is a strong word, but I thinks it's safe to say... I hate the following.

  1. Waiting
  2. Condescending fucks
  3. Getting towed
  4. Bananas
  5. Being hungry
  6. Not being able to fall asleep
  7. When Someone eats the food I’ve been saving (and looking forward to eating) from the fridge
  8. Waking up too early and not being to fall back asleep
  9. Political correctness
  10. Losing

More things I hate...

  • When fast food joints screw up on your order, but you don’t discover until you’re home
  • Traffic
  • Manipulators/Deceivers
  • Taking orders from someone I don’t respect
  • Ignorant AND outspoken jerkoffs
  • Having to rely on someone else
  • Pointless meetings
  • Pink Floyd
  • Being broke
  • Parking/Traffic tickets
  • Flakes
  • Tough guys
  • When “your” song gets played out on the radio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home